J.W. Burns & Company has been recognized as one of the most respected and knowledgeable independent investment firms in Upstate New York. Below is a sample collection of our media coverage, including our President and Chief Investment Officer, James C. Burns. Jim has over the years been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Barron's, The Central New York Business Journal, and Forbes Online, among others. Jim also writes a monthly investment column in the Syracuse Post Standard, titled "Investor's Edge". In January of 2012, JIm was named co-host of the long running and very successful "Financial Fitness" televison show on WCNY, a Central New York Public Broadcasting station that caters to 19 counties and thousands of viewers. We thought that you might find some of these media highlights of interest.
Jim Burns' exclusive interview with CNBC anchor David Faber.
- Client Letter - Fourth Quarter 2012
- Client Letter - Third Quarter 2012
- CNY Business Journal August 2012
- CNY Business Journal January 2012
- Investor's Edge - March 2013
- Investor's Edge - February 2012
- Investor's Edge - June 2012
- Investor's Edge - April 2012
- High Turnover Trading
- Too Late to Save Underfunded Retirement Account?
- Morningstar Ratings
- Dividends for Volatility
- The Wall Street Journal
- The Wall Street Transcript
- Investor's Business Daily
- Money Manager Review
- Nelson's Publications
- Crane's Chicago
- TD Waterhouse
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the publications. If you have problems reading the file, please click on the icon below to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
To see past media publications please click Here
Copyright 2007 J.W. Burns & Company